Sunday, August 19, 2007

Go Bearcats!

It's that time of year again....Bearcat Football Season!

For those of you that are completely confused by that statement...let me rephrase. It's football season and my Division II school Northwest Missouri State University is kicking off their season this Thursday!

I rarely make it to Maryville for a game during the season but my friend and I are making the trip for the very first game with the new field and new lights. Should be a good time. Until now, all of the games have been day games because the field wasn't set up for evening games. The evening games will make an already electric game day atmosphere even more charged! I'm excited. :)

Yeah, being around all of the current students will make me feel old since I recently came to terms with the reality that I've been out of school longer than I was in, but I'm okay with that.

Once a Bearcat, Always a Bearcat!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

we're never out of school... the school of life.
yah that was pure cheese.
but but... i like cheese....