Sunday, July 6, 2008

I knew I'd suck at this....

When I started this blog I was fairly certain that I'd suck at keeping up with it. I was right.

It's strange. Ask anyone that knows me and they'll tell you that I spout off random stories and thoughts pretty much all day long. But when I sit in front of the PC and try to think of things to blog about I always second guess myself and decided that what I have to say is likely not interesting to the masses. Hell, it's probably not interesting to the people that know me either but that doesn't stop me from telling the stories. Oh well.

In all fairness to myself...this is true of most blogs out there. I really don't care about the content of blogs for the most part. There are some exceptions, but mostly I really don't bother reading because it's inane, self-serving, and usually badly written....no offense to bloggers out there. Mine is inane, self-serving, and badly written, too. :)

Anyway, I just wanted to apologize for not writing anything for a while. A long while. I'm going to throw out a few blogs....they may suck, they may rock. Either way, I'm blogging. Go me.

No comments: