Sunday, July 17, 2011

{Costa Rica 2011} - Packing

I tend to pack too much. But I feel that my overpacking on this trip isn't entirely my fault. Costa Rica has roughly a million climates and so I have to pack for Fall, Spring and Summer, basically. No, this doesn't explain why I feel the need to bring five swim suits, but it does explain why I have everything from sweatshirts to sundresses. Oh well. Be prepared, right? I hope my bag isn't overweight. I bought one of those portable luggage scales so I don't have to look for 5lbs of stuff to throw in my carryon at the last second when I check in, so I think I'll be okay.

Oh, just an FYI. Tony tells me that I probably shouldn't take my iPhone or iPad with me to some places even if I plan on leaving them locked up in the room. So, I may only get to post stuff every 2-3 days. Not that I planned on being a constant blogger while I'm on vacation, but I just wanted to mention it so no one thinks I fell in a volcano or drowned in the ocean.

Okay, back to my packing list!

No comments: