Wednesday, July 13, 2011

{Costa Rica 2011} - One Week to Go!

Yes, just ONE WEEK until we take off for Costa Rica!

We have all of our planned excursions booked and most of the hotels as well so I'm feeling better about that. Now I just have to finish buying stuff I need (like a rain coat) and then start my packing pile and I'll be set. Oh, and I have to clean my house so that I can come back to a home that needs no attention. I can't handle coming back from trips to a messy house. I'll have one last briefing with the neighbors that are house/kitty sitting for me while I'm away and I think I'll finally be able to say I'm ready to go.

I'm going to do my best to keep this up to date but I'm not sure how much access to WiFi I'll have so it may be spotty.

Okay, off I go to find more supplies and make a packing list. :)

No comments: